What is the result of static electricity in printing?
In the actual production process of the factory, if the printing products are disturbed by static electricity, there are five common problems: burr, leak print, picture and text dots, spots and droplets, which will severely affect the final effect of the image printing products. Next, Jinan Printing Factory will take you to understand the reasons.
I. Burr phenomenon
When printing pictures and texts, field parts and thick lines of large characters, there will be hairy ink splashing, showing the same flying ink as the beard.
Two. Leakage phenomenon
Some pictures and texts can not be printed due to the influence of static electricity or improper printing, resulting in the leakage of printing; white ink on the bottom of the display of crowding out, resulting in gaps.
3. Flower-dot Phenomenon in Pictures and Texts
The reason of electrostatic precipitation is that the dust impurities are adsorbed on the film. After printing, the pictures and texts will cause a lot of uneven flower spots.
Four, speckle phenomenon
The patches of different shapes formed by the large area of the group parts did not improve when adjusting the embossing cots.
V. Phenomenon of Tear-like Drops
In full-page printing, a variety of colours overlap together to present the same drops of water as tears, with varying degrees of weight. When the processing rate is high, it is easy to appear, but when the processing rate is low, it is not.
In order to keep the static electricity from affecting the printing products and to ensure the quality and quantity of production, fire can also be avoided together. It is necessary for us to pay close attention to static electricity, adopt effective methods and corresponding countermeasures, and try our best to eliminate the influence of static electricity.
Following are several common solutions:
1. It is necessary to install a good grounding wire when installing a printing machine, and the grounding method is also adopted for the ink circulation pump.
2. Manage the sanitation of workshop and reduce dust.
3. Control the change of dry humidity and temperature in the workshop. After dryness, water spraying or mopping can be adopted to improve humidity.
4. The electrostatic eliminator is installed in various color parts of the printing machine.
5. Printers should reserve antistatic agents on their own. When facing severe electrostatic phenomena, they should add them to ink to control electrostatic seizures.
6. Burr and leak printing should improve the working viscosity of printing ink, and slow-drying diluent should be used to reduce the machine speed.
The above content is the content shared by Jinan Printing Works Xiaobian. I hope it will be helpful to us. If we have more questions about printing knowledge, please contact us in time.